USE YOUR HEAD DON’T LOSE IT – CYCLE HELMETS AVAILABLE TO HIRE FOR EVERYONE
HOW TO HELP AVOID A PUNCTURE – PLEASE TAKE NOTE AND TELL THE KIDS TOO !
- DO NOT wheelie, skid or misuse the cycle in any way
- Cycle in the clean part of the road between the left hand edge and the centre point
- DO NOT cycle in the grit on the road edge or in the road centre where sharp flints and thorns from our hedgerows gather.
Please note * child seats and tagalongs can only be hired fitted to On Yer Bike adult cycles
Burley trailers can be hired separately and attached to customers’ own cycles
We will ensure:
- Helmets are available to use at the request of the hirer. (subject to availability)
- Cycles will be provided to suit the size of the hirer. (subject to availability)
- Cycles will be clean and in good mechanical condition.
- Hirers are provided with cycle locks and a basic repair equipment e.g. pump, puncture repair kit.
- Hirers will be advised about safe routes, distances, attractions and refreshment points.
- Hirers are responsible for the security of cycles and equipment whilst on hire. (locks provided)
Hirers are requested not to drop, skid, wheelie or misuse cycles in any way, malicious damage will be claimed for.
- Cycles are not permitted on the beach or salt marsh if returned covered in mud a cleaning charge shall apply.
- Hirers will be advised of the hire centre’s closing times, and their responsibility to return cycles at agreed times.